1- How fast are the systems built and shipped?
All systems are built and shipped out within 2-3 business days. If you are in a hurry please contact us and rush shipment may be available.
2- Are the systems assembled prior to shipping?
Yes, all systems are fully assembled and tested before shipment.
3- Do I get the CDís and license numbers (product IDís) with my system?
If you chose any version of windows as an option, you will receive the CDís and license numbers (product IDís) with your order.
4- If I choose windows with my system, is it pre-installed?
Yes, windows will be pre-installed, and you will receive the CDís and license numbers.
5- What is your return/repair rate?
Our return/repair rate has always been less than 1%.
6- What are your business hours?
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am Ė 6:00 pm Central Time.
7- How can I get technical support?
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-847-759-4780 during our office hours.
8- How long is the warranty period?
All systems come with 1-year warranty from the purchase date. Check our warranty page for more information.
9- How can I place an order?
You can place an order online using a credit card, by phone (847-759-4780) or by mailing your order to us with a money order.
10- What should I do if the system is damaged during shipment?
It is very rare that a system gets damaged during shipment; we use double packaging to avoid damages. In case you receive a damaged system, please contact us immediately and we will replace the system right away.
11- What should I do if the system is not working properly?
Please contact us via phone or email to get technical support. We respond to emails within hours during regular business days.
12- Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, we do. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-847-759-4780 to obtain a volume discount. Please check our resellers page if you are interested in obtaining a reseller account with Ibex PC.
13- What are my payment options?
IbexPC.Com accepts only US currency and only ships within the continental United States. Five types of payment methods are available: Credit Cards Online, Credit Cards via Phone, Prepay with Checks, Paypal and Purchase Orders. We do not accept COD payments. Purchase Orders (PO) are allowed only from government agencies, schools, and Fortune 1000 companies that are pre-authorized and verified.
- Credit Card Orders Online: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do NOT charge "surcharges" for credit card transactions. All orders are processed using Yahooís! Secure Server.
Once the product has left our warehouse, returns or cancellations are subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
You must provide us with a working phone number in order for us to contact you to confirm your order and in case of problems with your order.
IbexPC.Com prosecutes fraudulent credit card orders and reports all subsequent activities to law enforcement officials.
- Credit Card via Phone: If you do not feel comfortable transmitting credit card number and other information on the Internet, we suggest you place an order online, choose "Credit Card via Phone" as the payment method, and then phone in to give us your credit card number over the phone. We'll charge your credit card manually.
- Pre-Pay with a Check: Pre-payment with cashier's check or money order is accepted.
- Paypal: Starting May 12, 2006, we proudly accept paypal payments.
- Purchase Order (PO): For Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, schools, and government agencies where purchase orders are required, Please fax your purchase orders to: (847) 759-9890.
- Local Customers: Local customers can pay with a personal check, or in cash at our location. Please do not send cash in the mail.